Yes, that’s almost a month from now! I finally got ahold of Velocity and they informed me they are losing one of their three studios so they are even more booked than ever! The next open spot they have is Thursday, June 5 at 8 p.m. so I took it. The usual Sunday slot wasn’t available until mid June and I just can’t wait that long!
Because it’s becoming more and more difficult to book space at Velocity, I’m on the hunt for a new permanent location. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Must be fairly central to the Seattle area.
Filed under: Uncategorized |